Sunday, November 13, 2016

Ace of Pentacles - Super Moon


This dude Poseidon has shown up twice in a week and a half this month. Here he is again, and it's a good time for the Ace of Pentacles to appear with the Super Moon tonight revealing itself. I'd heard today on the radio it hasn't been this big in 68 years. I did manage to get a photograph.

A very emotional day for me today and goes along with what seems to be a water theme right now. But I feel very blessed and even lucky, though I don't believe in such a thing really. Prayer is what works for me and what I mean is, I don't always get what I want when I pray, but I really do get what I need, even though I might not like the answer, or seemingly lack of an answer.

I've be in great need of water and yesterday I finally got it back completely. Today I had a glorious bath in my bathtub and even finally got completely caught up with my big accumulating pile of laundry and hung it all out to dry in the sunshine on the clothes line. Awww the smell, it was truly divine!

Whew! To say it's a relief to have water again, would be an understatement. It's the miracle of water, the very miracle and prosperity of life it's self, and my answered prayer for water.


The Super Moon November 13th 2016

No comments: