Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Page of Pentacles - Ahhh Summer...



A very affirming and validating card for mind, body and spirit. The Page of Pentacles gives such a feeling of connection with the earth and a passion for life long learning.

It is a beautiful day for working in the garden. I got myself a lovely little pop up screen tent to protect me from the bugs and the sun. I'll be sitting out there with a good book.

Today I feel the fullness in the meaning of this card with the onset of Summer arriving in all it's glory.

I'm off to the garden to enjoy the glorious Summer day.


2 comments:

Ellen said...

Enjoy yourself Cath! What book will you be reading today? Often there is a huge difference between my Summer and my Winter reading list.:)

Unknown said...

Thanks Ellen :) I'm still reading The Heroine's Journey, but I wanting to find some new books. A friend lent me, Love In The Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. I know he is a great writer...but can't seem to bring myself to start reading it yet! Maybe it's a Winter read.