Friday, March 20, 2015

Queen of Pentacles - Spring Has Sprung Me Loose!



This Queen of Pentacles, who is the image of feminine strength (Omphale) is most happy on this Vernal  Equinox, Spring day, especially because the Normanator came with his Tractornator and plowed out my driveway! He's made mounds and mounds of snow, and it was a beautiful sight to see on this first day of Spring, the Vernal Equinox! Embodying the element of the earth the Queen celebrates the seasons and it is fitting that I draw this card on this particular day.

 Today is a full solar eclipse, with a super moon. It doesn't happen often the next one I believe is in the year 2020. This day is said to be the the most powerful in 2015 in astrological terms. It feels like it to me! Bring on the flowers!

Oh there may be more snow out there than I've ever seen but it matters not, when your mind is full of  gratitude, for the Normanator,  Spring, the earth, and the Queen of Pentacles.






No comments: