Saturday, December 13, 2014

Transcendence - The World



The World is a reassuring card that I have drawn today, after this past week which has be a rather difficult one. A sense of completion and wholeness, the ideal goal in the cycle of life, that goes on as they say, and we are left often trying to figure out what it all means. There are often no answers to our questions, but I do believe with the depth of my soul, that there is the power to transcend, through a spiritual awakening, the kind the Carl Jung referred to regardless of your religious belief.

Life being so full of ups and downs, we all pass through various phases, that present a variety of challenges. It can be very difficult to find joy when we are at the low ebbs of the cycle. I compare life to the weather. Wait a while, and it will change. If there is nothing we can do, then we can do nothing, but wait for the storms to pass, and take what joy we can, out of the moments we have, and be grateful for the seemingly  insignificant little things, as well as the major events in life.

All the elements come into play in the last card of the major Arcana. The unborn potential and capacity of the personality leads the birth of the Fool which completes the circle of life.

The World causes me to reflect on the Winter Solstice which is fast approaching, heralding the end of darkness and beginning of new light. In the cycle of life, life begins, ends and begins again.

"The great cycle of the Major Arcana ends where it begins." -The Mythic Tarot

Skeleton Woman - Catherine Meyers

2 comments:

Las Magas said...

Yes, my dear friend, there are a lot of things we don't undrstand, but you are very right, the storm will pass and we have to try to see the light of the new that is coming, new things, new challenges, new people, new works. To have faith and hope. I find a lot of hope in your painting, the orange / yellow and blue gives to me light; so I interpret goodness is coming. Beautiful painting!
Much Light for you Cat! A big kiss and Muchas Estrellas!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much LM. You've warmed my heart, and lifted my soul. <3
Blessings to you and yours always.

Big Hugs and Kisses!