Friday, November 21, 2014

Why Imperfection Beats Perfection



The High Priestess (Persephone) visited once again today via my daily draw. She was exactly the confirmation, and affirmation I was hoping for, but not necessarily expecting, especially today. I hadn't exactly given up just feeling a little discouraged, but I had just let it go.

I think the message here for me, is to have faith, more faith than what I have, in those things seen, unseen and mysterious.

I have to say it is a good feeling to be at a place in your life where you feel things are finally starting to turn around. This is not without hard work, dedication and faith in myself, in others, and in the God of my own understanding.

Life certainly is never going to be perfect, but it is perfect in it's imperfection, and for that I am very grateful, and happy. The imperfection of life and of human beings is what makes the journey of life a deeply spiritual one, and I am always learning. The idea of perfection is so imperfect.


No comments: